frequently asked questions
- Can my glass damage be repaired?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Do you offer wiper blades?
- Do you accept any insurance company?
- Are your technicians certified?
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you offer a guarantee on your work?
- Do you offer mobile auto glass service?
- Will you vacuum my vehicle after service?
- My rear view mirror is attached to my windshield. Will the technician attach it to the new windshield?
- How long will it be before I can safely drive my vehicle?
- How long will my auto glass repair or replacement take?
- What is the difference between OEM and aftermarket auto glass?
Small windshield chips no bigger than an inch can usually be repaired, but over time, they can turn into large cracks requiring a full windshield replacement. Our technician will inspect your glass and guide you to the right solution.
We accept cash and all major credit and debit cards.
Yes. We offer wiper blades for an additional cost. We install them for free when we repair or replace your glass.
We accept most of insurance companies.
Yes, our technicians are certified by AGRSS (Auto Glass Replacement Safety Standards).
We have been in business over 20 years.
We offer a guarantee on our labor. For example, problems with water leaks, air coming through the glass or if moldings start to come loose. We don’t cover new impacts on your glass.
If you can’t make it to our location, just give us a call at (619) 671-7070 and we’ll go to you. Pricing can change based on your location.
Yes, our technicians will vacuum any pieces of broken auto glass in your vehicle.
Yes, our auto glass technicians will remove your rear view mirror and attach it to your new windshield.
We recommend you don’t drive for at least 2 hours, but if you need to drive before that, it shouldn’t be a problem.
Most of our repairs and replacements are done within an hour.
OEM will be identical to the original factory glass. Aftermarket glass is the same in specification, but thickness, durability and tint color may vary slightly.